Imagine is looking for an Account Manager to support our team on in-house and contract staff in ensuring that projects are on-time and within budget.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Strong experience and abilities with client communication through emails, phone calls, video calls, and in-person meetings.
· Must have excellent writing skills for a range of writing styles including emails, proposals, statements-of-work, document editing, and briefs.
· Must be able to multitask, have strong attention to detail, be highly organized, and be able to consistently manage 5+ projects at a time that are in various stages of production.
· Must be comfortable working with clients to secure contracts, manage budgets, and track billing schedules.
· Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, friendly, dependable, and proactive.
· Must be comfortable working for a small, boutique agency.
· You will be in charge of organizing meetings and calls with clients, vendors, and partners, and be responsible for meeting summary notes.
· Must have experience working with shared project management software and Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Excel, Calendar, etc.)
· You will be required to create presentation decks using Google Slides or PowerPoint.
· You’ll be asked to manage project research, as well as create schedules, proposals and other relevant production documentation for projects.
· 3 years of work experience in an account management capacity
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to balance multiple clients with varying levels of engagement and needs
· Knowledge and background in marketing, communications and/or social media management
· Advanced understanding of MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
· Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Bachelor’s degree and U.S. citizenship required
Each full-time position at Imagine is eligible for our benefits package; which includes health insurance, unlimited paid time off, tattoo reimbursement (no kidding) and mandatory vacation time from Christmas through New Year. Full-time positions are located on-site at our office in Old Town Manassas, with free parking, within steps from the VRE. Send your stuff (Resume and salary requirements), but beware, formality bores us to death. Be creative if you want our attention. Please note: submissions without firm salary requirements will be ignored.
We are looking for a full-time, on-site employee. Please, no remote applicants.
COURAGEOUS. STRATEGIC. CREATIVE. Founded by Patrick King in 2004 with $14 and a dream, Imagine has grown from its graphic design roots into a full-service digital branding, marketing and web design firm located in the heart of Northern Virginia, with a full-time staff of designers, developers and marketing strategists. The Imagine team takes great pride in producing creative work that translates business objectives into campaigns that compel an audience to connect with our clients in meaningful ways. Our work has earned awards from organizations such as American Marketing Association and Clutch.com, while our collaborative environment was recognized with a SmartCEO Company Culture Award. Giving back is also baked into that culture, with the Imagine team donating hundreds of hours of pro-bono design, development and consulting work to worthwhile causes each year. Our battle cry is “we fight ugly,” so you need to be ready to roll up your sleeves. We work hard, and make great work that we’re proud of in the process. You need to be self-motivated and be able to put yourself in the shoes of our clients to figure out not only what they need now, but look into future needs to keep them a...head of the curve. You need to be able to juggle multiple projects at once, and to keep clients happy while still keeping timeline and budget in check. To balance out the hard work and headaches that come with the job are a ton of perks (including health insurance, paid vacation/sick time, Junk Food Fridays and tattoo reimbursement).